Saturday, May 07, 2011

For all you kids out there trying to make a card for your moms for Mother's Day, here are the Top Ten Things that rhyme with "Violets Are Blue."

10. "Here's a note that the principal gave me for you."

9. "I can't sit down 'cuz of my fresh tattoo."

8. "It looks like it doesn't have one line, but two."

7. "My boyfriend's employed on an inmate work crew."

6. "I got in your purse 'cuz my car payment's due."

5. "It's time to admit that your cooking is goo."

4. "Thanksgiving was great that year you had a few."

3. "Sorry for diapers overflowing with poo."

2. "You're great for pretending that Dad has a clue."

1. "May I borrow something not borrowed or blue?"

Yeah, I did rhyme "blue" with "blue." What of it? You're so judgemental! Why can't you just let me live my own life?! Things were different a hundred years ago when you were my age! You just don't understand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home