Monday, August 22, 2005

Coulter's Bar-B-Q

As if to validate the previous post, the comments on some blogs I frequent regarding Ann Coulter are a good example of what I was talking about. It would be comical if it weren't so sad.

Paging Mr. Kettle. Paging Mr. Kettle. Please pick up the nearest non-courtesy phone. You have a call holding from Mr. Pot.

It quickly turned from a discussion from why she can speak while others cannot into a venom-fest against her. She is obviously abrasive and in my opinion somewhat annoying but I don't hate her. It's a shame, too, since hate seems so couture this fall. By the way, nor do I hate Molly Ivins for calling the president the south end of a north bound donkey. Both she and Ann Coulter are uniquely qualified to make such an assessment. (My apologies to donkey butts everywhere.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home