Thursday, May 22, 2008

I sat down tonight to write a post about a great event in our family. Before I did, however, I came across this news story and decided it was much more important to remember the family of this man who has touched so many as he has put into words and music thoughts we might otherwise have found no way to convey. Steven Curtis Chapman is quite possibly the most thought-full Christian artist I have ever encountered and right now his family is suffering. Please remember them in prayer in the wake of this story.

3 Comments:

Blogger RPorche said...

Hey bro. I thought of you when I heard this news. Horrible.

Friday, May 23, 2008 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger SG said...

I miss "hearing" about the great events in your family. :) BLOG MORE! Please?

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 2:18:00 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

let us pray...one of my favorite songs of his...this is so tragic..

Monday, June 02, 2008 9:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home