Thursday, June 24, 2004

Baring Your Soul?

Through an interesting (or not) twist I take the daily rag from Greenville, SC, the Greenville News. Believe it or not, they did not expend all of their energies thinking of a name for their newspaper. They still use a little bit for putting their daily efforts down in print.

The other day, I actually came across an article on blogging. The article described the phenomenon and mentioned a few blog topics the writer had found while researching his article. One such blog discussed the merits of attending church in the nude. Such an idea is intriguing and though I am glad I do not attend the First Church of the Exhibitionist Revisionists it make the mind wander.

First, the women's role issue would have probably come about much sooner.

Humble thyself, indeed.

Henceforth, all activities calling for kneeling will be cancelled.

What's that about an angel's prostate?

Song books might gain back their faded popularity.

We have suspended any future candle light services.

It'll never happen because people would not have a place to carry their checkbook, but I still wonder what the point to such a suggestion could possibly have been. I will never know however, because it suddenly occurs to me that I have spent way too much time thinking about this already and I am done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home