Monday, September 20, 2004

Dane it

Well, from the files of the mundane, here is how the weekend went.

After a Saturday afternoon soccer game wherein Addie scored somewhere between 4 and 200 goals, we went to the ranch. There was no agenda, just family time. The plan was to give a friend a ride to San Angelo and the go to the ranch and merely hang out. Sometimes, hanging out is perfect. We watched wildlife (deer, turkey, frogs, lizards, catfish) we caught some huge praying mantisses, we looked for snakes (no luck this time) we watched movies and basically just enjoyed being together as a family. I love watching the kids playing together and seeing how they have bonded. I truly believe they will be friends for life. Now, I am not so naive as to think they will always get along, but I do feel that there is a genuine bond that will endure.

Hey, Mun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my family!
~Kendra

Tuesday, September 21, 2004 12:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home