Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Hey, Mun!

I have a friend named Mun from Denmark. He's somewhat interesting if you know him. If you do not know him, hearing of his world may seem- well- mundane. Nevertheless, his world closely parallels mine and if blogging is more journaling than grandstanding, I shall continue to write of Mun as well as more exciting things. Today, though, is Mun's day.

I have been out of the blogging mode lately- mainly because I have been traveling. I flew to Greenville, SC Thursday and spent a few days at an establishment of particular business interest. I also picked up a Thursday evening game of the Greenville Braves. Wow! They stink! They are a part of the Atlanta Braves organization but I don't think think I saw anyone about to be called up to the Big Show. I also visited a street festival in downtown Greenville while in town on Friday night. It was a very nice evening. Saturday afternoon I left town before hurricane Gaston arrived and got home that night so glad to see the family. I am so blessed.

I've got the worship leading gig this weekend. That's great except for the fact that it is Labor Day weekend and 50% of my team will be gone making replacements necessary. Still, I have a team assembled now and am excited and hopeful regarding Sunday.

I am a little apprehensive about the fact that my camping trailer is in Florida right now. A friend of a friend asked to borrow it and now it is right in the sights of Hurricane Francine (I think that's the name). It may be time to make a quick call to the insurance man.

I hate it when my foot falls asleep at work because that means it's going to be up all night.

Thanks, Mun.

1 Comments:

Blogger RPorche said...

The foot comment made me cackle.

Thursday, September 02, 2004 9:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home