Sunday, September 05, 2004

Things I do not Know... a work in progress.

I do not know why pinky toes are so unattractive on adults but cute on kids.

I do not know what to do when neighbors I am crazy about have a dog about which I wish very bad things.

I don't know why a delegate in an interview at the Democratic National Convention thought a good reason to vote against someone was the fact that they make faith-based decisions.

I don't know why people think tree rats (some people call them squirrels) are cute.

I don't know why we all don't get together and agree that wrinkled shirts are the preferred style.

I don't know why people waste resources as though no generations but their own were worth consideration.

I don't know how I managed to marry someone so above me.

I still don't know how they get those ships in those bottles.

I don't know another word for Thesaurus.

I still don't know why He bothered.

I don't know where socks go.

I don't know what the deal is with the Pilsbury Dough Boy.

I don't know why the chicken went anywhere.

I don't know why people like pictures of urinating cartoon characters on their cars.

I don't know why anyone thinks Whoopi Goldberg is funny.

I don't know why bad things happen to good people and vice versa.

I don't know why anyone roots for the Lakers.

I don't know why people like to watch violent images in film and on TV.

I don't know what was going through His mind when God made dogs, but I'd like to.

I don't know why music is so powerful, but it is.

I don't know why mosquitoes find me so irresistible.

I don't know why I struggle to remember important things but I can remember a grudge.

I don't know what the first guy to milk a cow was thinking.

I don't know why people can't see the logic behind term limits and the line-item veto.

I don't know why people do not see the irony when they criticize someone for being judgmental.

I don't know why ears keep growing after everything else stops.

I don't know why people call it rap music when it isn't.

I don't know anyone who retired before age 35 on Amway.

I don't know why they call them "Love Handles."

I don't know when I'll continue this list, but I certainly will because it seems to have the potential to be quite long.




2 Comments:

Blogger Brandon Scott Thomas said...

I don't know why Highland doesn't use you more to lead worship.

I don't know what makes you sing so high.

I don't know how we could have had more fun in the fall and winter of 1991.

I don't know if you're coming to the ZOE conference.

I don't know how, but we need to catch some time together soon.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger SG said...

I don't know why I didn't read your blog earlier. It is great.

I don't know if I actually knew you at ACU or just knew of you through many mutual friends. But I remember you and Kendra both.

I don't know how anyone could forget your voice. You truly have a gift.

Friday, September 10, 2004 2:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home