Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tagged- Sort of

I have a friend who is a bit of a lurker who kind of tagged me. Actually, he made a few requests. He wanted to pick a day (3/6/07) and have me answer a series of questions pertaining to that day. Here they are. I have now been e-stranged.


Strangest thing you did today:

Today was a ranch day so I spent a good part of the day giving rides to animals. I hauled a few llamas and 26 rattlesnakes. That's sort of strange.


Strangest conversation you had today:

I had a conversation with a friend this morning wherein I encouraged him to remove me from his will. That was a little weird.


Strangest thing you heard about today:

Well, there was plenty of wierd stuff in the news, but anyone could hear about that. Something more close to home was a discussion Kendra told me about. The minor league teams in our little league use names of minor league teams around the country. One particular team is the Lugnuts, after the Lansing Lugnuts in Michigan. Anyway, one young man on our street was a little confused about the name of that team. He was convinced that the team to watch this year is the Love Nuggets. I am scared of what their mascot might be. Like they say in Tennessee, For the love!


Strangest thing you saw today:

This may be a bit of a stretch, but a guy in a convenience store asked me how to get to HWY 83/84. I pointed to a sign showing that very store was on HWY 83/84.


Strangest phone call today:

Nothing major, really. I did have one lady call me thinking I was my dad. Then again, when I think about how strange he is, I think it counts.


Strangest thing a family member did today:

Hmmm. I'm not sure. Perhaps I'll give the kids a little more time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith Brenton said...

Yeah, there's a couple of things I really miss about Abilene. The rattlesnakes, for one. And the ... did you say llamas?

Sunday, March 11, 2007 9:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home