Friday, June 12, 2009

Lame Attempt at Blogging

I stumbled across a blog this evening that satisfies my interest in blogging and my lack of interest, I mean ability, I mean time for actually having to think and/or tell people about it. Basically, this little blog offers a few statement-starters that people can finish to reveal random and useful things about themselves. They put these out every Friday. Maybe this will become a habit- maybe not.

And...here we go!

1. I grew up thinking but came to realize few people actually care what I'm thinking.

2. Yahoo.com was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you reconsider "putting up?"

4. Sleeping helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the memories.

6. I find pretentious people very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home