Monday, June 28, 2004

Care Bears

I often get requests from people I know to tell them an "Addie Story." These could be people I have not seen for weeks or months but they would still want to know about Addie first. Addie is an interesting child. She is our youngest of three, which I suppose Kevin Lehman would say explains all. Anyway, she just says and does things which to us are hilarious but to a four year-old are "NOT FUNNY!"

The latest Addie story is a conversation between Addie and her 19 year-old cousin Danielle. As Addie was being held by her mom, her underwear happened to be slightly visible and Danielle commented on her Care Bear underwear mentioning that she too enjoyed the Care Bears.

"Well, I have a Care Bears Movie too," said Addie. "The next time I come to see you we can watch it, but if I forget we can just stare at my panties."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home