Thursday, June 24, 2004

Waaamburger and French Cries

I am still struggling with this broken foot and tired of it. It has been three weeks and if you believe the doctor I am not even halfway through the healing process. Nevertheless I think the boot I am supposed to wear creates problems as well.

I am not a very good patient.

You would think I might be because I seem to be frequently injured and have had lots of practice. In the past year, stitches in my left hand, broken foot, broken hand. Otherwise in my life I have:
Broken the right arm twice
Broken the left arm once.
Been bitten seriously by a dog three times, once resulting in rabies shots in the stomach for several weeks.
Broken numerous toes.
Received stitches in my head on two separate occasions.
Hyperextended my right elbow.
Suffered two concussions.
Tore my left ACL.
Been shot in the chest with a pellet that is still in my chest.
Broken off a needle in my left big toe that is also still there.
Driven a lag screw through a finger on my left hand.
Many scrapes, bruises and black eyes.

As I look over that list it seems only appropriate for me to warn people against standing near me; at least on the left side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home