Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Christmas Serial

I know most of us have heard or seen or read "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" by Barbara Robinson, but a friend of mine, Cindy Miller, edited it pretty well for a reading that could be done in one sitting of about 30 minutes. As Highland becomes more missional in nature, this type of story is especially appealing, but it is a great story to read to your kids this season no matter what. Therefore, the next few entries to my other blog, durringtonfamily.blogspot.com will be this edited re-telling.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey, I'm reading that to our class this week! I'm going to go with the full-length version, though. I think some of the angels in our class will really relate to those Herdman kids. ;)

Wednesday, November 24, 2004 10:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home