Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HI!

So what in the world, you may be asking yourself, is so special about the number 23? I mean, sure, it is apparently the number of flavors that combine to create Dr. Pepper and for some of you that may be of critical importance. But why should it matter that I met my wife 23 years ago?

And I have an answer for you.

Later.

For now I want to briefly share for some of you who have expressed an interest, a little of what we did last week. First, there was a great deal of travel involved. Here is one method we used with the help of our pilot, Richie.





This is what our hotel lobby looked like...



And this was the view from our room.



Of course, you didn't have to stay in the room. You could get off the elevator and go a few steps left to the golf course or a few steps right and get my favorite view...



Golf is great and all, but get real. I brought paradise with me to paradise so I chose the paradise overdose, thank you very much.










2 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

What great pictures. Looked like a great time.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 5:33:00 PM  
Blogger Peggy N Texas said...

Where is this paradise? Looks like a great time in a great place. Congrats!

I a little envious as I have been married 37 years and we haven't been to any place like that! Guess I better get my hub on the ball and get him to thinking outside of Texas!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 10:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home