Sunday, August 01, 2004

Am I dreaming?

I seldom take naps, but on this Sunday afternoon I fell asleep on the couch. I don't know how long I had been there when I sensed someone was staring at me. I opened my eyes to see our Schnauzer looking at me with (I am not kidding) a look on her face saying: "I am not asking for help. I actually kind of like this look." What made this unusual was the fact that she had on a sequined black halter top. Ordinarily one might check to be sure they are awake when confronted with such a sight. I merely thanked God for our little girls.

2 Comments:

Blogger RPorche said...

Nice. Good job Sunday leading worship, my friend.

Monday, August 02, 2004 4:35:00 PM  
Blogger Brandon Scott Thomas said...

actually, Val, that was me...in your dream...in black sequins. I'll stop.

Thursday, August 05, 2004 4:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home