Monday, April 17, 2006

CLEARWIRE RANT

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I haven't blogged in a while. We're probably all better off so you can thank me later. Or you can thank Clearwire, our ISP. And for the record: CLEARWIRE STINKS!! It's sells itself as wireless broadband but that's a bunch of hooey. There have been days that I have literally tried for over 16 hours to download a single email. When I think about how the email was sent from here in town I could have actually walked to the sender and back about 30 times during the same time period. And frankly, their support has been less than helpful. And this is after I have paid for the premium service! If you're think about giving them a try, do not count me among some imaginary list of satisfied customers

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

So sorry that you're having internet problems....that really stinks.

On a completely different note - I really enjoyed the service at Highland yesterday -- I came home for Easter largely to hear you sing "Arise, My Love" and was truly blessed by all the other details in the service. Thanks.

Monday, April 17, 2006 8:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home