Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Thanks!

I just had to take the opportunity to thank some people whom I greatly appreciate. Praise teams are players of an often thankless role. They show up faithfully for practice and then early on Sunday and stay for two services (usually) and do so without grumbling or complaining merely because they are serious about the task of worship and assisting in creating an atmosphere that honors God. How classy is that? I try to tell my team often how great I think they are, but to me it falls far short of my true feelings. So, I just wanted to take a minute to especially thank a great team for hanging in there for 30-40 songs last week (at least) and using your gifts so willingly and ably.

Thank you Amy, Brad, Bret, Dawne, Jake, Katie, Marti and Robert. I truly appreciate all your hard work and awesome attitudes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may never see this as I am posting on blog over a month after it was written. But incase, I sure do miss singing with you. We miss Highland so much.
Emily Payne

Monday, May 22, 2006 8:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home