Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What happens when you take five straight-laced ACU guys on a ski trip in 1991 and have them pose in front of some remote New Mexico greasy spoon (complete with gas pumps) while pretending to chew or dip tobacco?



Long term answer: 2 1/2 become worship leaders, one becomes a college professor and one becomes a physical therapist.



Short term answer: 2 stick their tongues in their cheeks hoping it will give the impression of a "chaw," two try to spit simultaneously and one gets the giggles.



Recognize anyone?


8 Comments:

Blogger Jacinda said...

I don't think I've ever commented on your blog before but I do recognize some of those people. (1)BST, (2)Nino Elliot(?), (3)I have no idea, (4)you-Val, & (5)??? Dickson(?)-I can't remember his name-Curt maybe?-but I think his dad was the teacher for the skiing class.

How'd I do?

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 6:59:00 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

BST's plaid pants are crackin' me up!!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 8:27:00 AM  
Blogger Stephen Bailey said...

I'm not sure who those boys are, but I think I might know their dads. They vaguely resemble some old men I know.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 9:40:00 AM  
Blogger Craig said...

Brandon looks like other things have happened to make him get the giggles. The point on his hat is truly amazing.

Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recognize Val's shirt b/c it's still in our closet.

Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:39:00 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Actually, "Anonymous" -if that is your real name- the one our closet right now is a mere copy of the original.

Thursday, August 30, 2007 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger Peggy N Texas said...

Define "straight-laced", please!

Friday, August 31, 2007 9:07:00 AM  
Blogger SG said...

BST, Nino, Carl. you, Kyle Was that the PE Red River ski trip our senior year?

Thursday, September 06, 2007 12:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home